- 10 INR
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- 6 Inch (in)
- Fly Ash Block
- 12 Inch (in)
AAC Solid Block is a building material, which is used in the construction of several buildings and mansions. Introduction of autoclaved aerated concrete blocks have replaced the usage of all the traditional forms of construction materials, varying from red bricks to wood due to its lightweight and fire resistant properties. This grey color building material is available in distinctive sizes and strengths. It is easier to use in the construction of huge buildings. This AAC Solid Block has excellent acoustic sound absorption properties, which is why it is considered ideal for creating studios etc. The exceptional fire resistant feature of this concrete block has made it an ideal building material widely.
Features of AAC Solid Block:
- It is available in variable range of sizes and strength.
- It has acoustic insulation.
- It is resistive towards fire.
- It is economical in nature.
12 X 6 X 4 Inch
For Use in
Side Walls,Partition Walls
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Week
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,
Plot No. 46, Kali Krishna Tagore Street, 2nd Floor, Near Main Market, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700007, India